April 1, 2011

Third Place

My short script IT'LL COME won 3rd place overall in the peer-judged contest "One For The Ladies" held during the month of February, 2011, at MoviePoet.com.

Here's what some of the reviewers had to say:

"It all feels so authentic. I felt thirsty at the end of this. Your details are wonderful. There is so much subtext between these two women. I really felt their struggle and their affection for each other. Perfect title. Very well done." - Chris Messineo, Director, Screenwriter, Owner/Instructor of NJ Film School, Founder of MoviePoet.com

"Wow. Excellent from beginning to end." - KP Mackie, Screenwriter

"Excellent title and the script had me from first to last. I liked the economy of the writing; its sparseness matching that of the lives portrayed." - Ed Jones, Screenwriter

"Your script is neat, tidy, well written, well paced, with engaging characters and dialogue (but I suspect you already knew that). Too be honest, it's not my favourite story in the world but it's the story that you chose to tell, and you told it well. Excellent." - Jon Hill, Screenwriter

"I really love the language you chose and how it colored the script and the characters in the script." - Justin Ryan Colon, Screenwriter


Click here for a full list of reviews.

0 comments and reviews: