August 8, 2010

Honorable Mention

My short script THE SENSE OF BEING WATCHED won Honorable Mention overall in the peer-judged contest "More of Less Is More" held during the month of June, 2010, at MoviePoet.com.

Here's what some of the reviewers had to say:

"You have managed to do something not many people have done this month: tell me a story... This is brilliant. Very funny, very smooth read, very EXCELLENT. I wasn't sure where this was going until the brilliant conclusion. I learned a lot about these guys and was entertained in one page." - Brian Howell, Screenwriter

"Well written and formatted. I liked the story, but I LOVED the twist. Great ending!" - Brian Wind, Screenwriter

"I thought this was terrific. It reminded me of 'Of Mice and Men' - real characters, with depth. Subtext. A complete story with a twist ending. What more could a girl ask for?" - Caroline Coxon, Screenwriter


Click here for a full list of reviews.

0 comments and reviews: