July 3, 2010

First Place

My short script THE THICK WINDOW won 1st place overall in the peer-judged contest "A Thousand Words" held during the month of May, 2010, at MoviePoet.com.

Here's what some of the reviewers had to say:

"Simply amazing script. I love the characters, the dialogue, and the story. But mostly, I love how tenderly you tell the story. Every detail matters. Beautiful and excellent." - Chris Messineo, Director, Screenwriter, Owner/Instructor of NJ Film School, Founder of MoviePoet.com

"This was excellent. I don't have any complaints. It was a complex deep story written in the simplest terms." - Michael Cornetto, Screenwriter

"A-mazing! This was great. Ooh, I can hear the complaints now "what happened? I wish you explained what happened" It doesn't matter! Something happened that forced them to hide out in a cellar and that's all that matters. Excellent script. From the dialogue, to the descriptions. I want to know what happens next!" - JeanPierre Chapoteau, Screenwriter

"This is so poignant. Beautifully told. Well thought out... Excellent work." - Margaret Ricke, Screenwriter

"Excellent! Compelling characters, great dialog, sad & atmospheric story - and I love sardines. Imaginative and first rate treatment of the picture theme." - Sylvia Dahlby, Screenwriter

"Really (Very) Good here. This is the stuff. I was surprised and enthralled andit's really simple too. Really easy to produce. I think this will get good responses across the board." - Paul De Vrijer, Screenwriter


Click here for a full list of reviews.

0 comments and reviews: